We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 386-259-3798,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Florida Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Florida departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Florida and Volusia County
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
We are a private wildlife removal business, serving all of Volusia County. We trap and remove critters like raccoon, possums, armadillos, and more. We specialize in the removal of animals from homes, such as rats and bats. Florida's hot and tropical climate
mixed with its swampy terrain
makes the perfect home for snakes!
Snakes are great at slithering into your
home undetected. This usually happens when people
leave doors open, and snakes are also attracted
to water sources when the Florida heat strikes!
If you are finding snakes on your property
or if you have trapped a snake give us call
immediately! We answer our phones 24/7 to
service all of your Volusia County wildlife
needs! We are licensed and trained in many
different trapping, removal, and prevention.
Our team proudly services the
Holly Hill, Lake Helen,
Oak Hill, Orange City,
Pierson, Ponce Inlet,
Ariel, Cassadaga, Maytown,
New Smyrna Beach
We also service the following counties:
Flagler County, Brevard County,
Orange County, Seminole County,
Lake County, Marion County,
and Putnam County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Volusia County wildlife removal